Client accounting service provider for letting agents
We make client accounting effortless. Leave the accounts to us and never have to worry about a landlord not being paid again.
If one thing is certain in the property rental market it’s change. The industry has seen a raft of financial changes over the last year as well as changes in legislation as the industry looks to improve the way in which it is regulated. Leading letting agencies are evolving their approach to the way in which their finances are managed, improving systems and processes. As a result, a number of national letting agencies have removed the burden of managing client accounts opting to outsource client accounting to a reliable service provider.
Unlock your agency’s potential
MNE has a proven track record of managing not only the business accounts, but our unique service enables us to manage client accounting for letting agents too, giving your agency a competitive advantage.
We are extremely experienced within the lettings industry. Some of our management team have previously held senior positions at national letting agents, meaning we have lived and breathed the industry for years. The rental market is one we intrinsically understand, giving you absolute peace of mind. We’re here to become an extension of your team and make a measurable and lasting difference.
Outsourcing your client accounting isn’t just a short term cost-cutting exercise. Although reduced costs are the strongest advantage, outsourcing to our finance team can also drive long-term efficiencies, deliver sustainable benefits and be a real platform for growth. Read our lettings case study to get a brief insight into the difference we’ve made for one of our clients.
Strong financial foundations for success in the rentals market
We understand your agency’s requirements, we know the right questions to ask and we are just as passionate about your agency as you are. As much as we understand the lettings market inside out, our expertise in other sectors means we can help you to execute a new finance function to perfection.
Why we are a strong partner
Benefits of outsourcing your client accounting
We are a trusted business partner to large and small letting agencies, managing the accounting for over 40,000 properties across the UK. You can draw upon our unique industry insight and experience, which means you can rely on us to comprehensively look after your agency’s financial interests.
Some of the benefits of outsourcing your client accounting include:
- Scalability. In rapid growth periods, the back-office operations of an agency also expand. Business owners can react quickly to changes within their business, as well as industry and economic changes in a way you just can’t when you have an in-house finance operation.
- Staff issues are a thing of the past. Save money on everything that comes with employing staff such as recruitment costs, holiday pay, training and office equipment.
- Staff leaving, holidays and being off sick just doesn’t happen. Our clients benefit from having their accounting systems running all year round.
- More time. It’s hard enough juggling everything that comes with running a letting agency as well as managing your accounts team. Outsourcing client accounting frees up valuable time.
- Greater productivity. We split one role into several roles across our team meaning tasks are completed efficiently, quickly and by the right member of the team.
- Access to the industry’s best tools and technology. We constantly look to improve our service and expertise through new technology, so that our clients can reap the benefits.
Our client accounting service includes:
Letting Agents, Leicester
Due to their growth plans, this agency needed a team which could run seamlessly alongside them as they grew quickly.
Expert client accounting services for letting agents.
Without exception, we have helped deliver operational cost savings for the letting agencies we partner with. Our fees can include client accounting, overheads and your year end accounts in one simple monthly fixed fee. For more information, call 0116 255 2422 or fill out the contact form below.